• High grip to barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol more comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery.
• Proven optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Four interchangeable palmswell grip inserts for optimal hand fit and trigger reach - S, M, ML, L.
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
• New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Accurate 1 in 10” twist M&P M2.0 barrel.
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
• Ships with (3) magazines.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Model||M&P®9 M2.0™ Law Enforcement Only|
|Front Sight||Steel - White Dot|
|Rear Sight||Steel - White Dot|
|Barrel Material||Stainless Steel - Armornite® |
|Slide Material ||Stainless Steel - Armornite® Finish|
|Barrel Length||4.25" (10.8 cm)|
We are proud to participate in Smith & Wessons' American
Guardians program which offers many popular weapons at significant
discounts to eligible customers. Eligible
• Sworn LE (Law Enforcement) State, County and Local Agency Officers
• Federal LE Agency Officers
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Retired LE Officers with credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
• LE Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation From the Academy
• State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
• Federal Flight Deck Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
• First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
• Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, National Guard
• Veterans, Disabled in any capacity or with an Honorably Discharged DD-214 or Form NGB-22
You MUST qualify as one of the
above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer
agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.