Improvements made since the original Galil was first developed include:
- Charging handle (reciprocating) on the left side of the milled steel receiver allowing for weak hand operation.
- Weight reduction with the use of modern polymers.
- AKM/AK-47 magazine compatibility. (Note that the Galil ACE GEN II
rifle is assembled in the US from imported and US parts under 18 U.S.C §
922(r). You should only use magazines made in the USA in your Galil ACE
GEN II rifle. Use of an imported magazine may put you in violation of
18 U.S.C § 922(r).)
- Full length 2-piece Picatinny style top rail. (GEN II)
- Free Float M-LOK rail forearm. (GEN II)
- Updated Trigger profile. (GEN II)
- Updated and shorted safety profile and throw. (GEN II)
- Side folding adjustable telescoping buttstock with M4 stock
compatibility. Rifles ship with Magpul CTR and riser. Pistols with brace
ship with SB Tactical SBA-3. (GEN II)
Please note: The buffer tube on the braced version has 1 hole at full extended only due to import laws for folding braces
***Please Note: Not available for sale in CA or MA. Magazine capacity
restrictions may apply in other states. Please check with your local
authorities regarding your local firearms laws.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Operating System||Closed rotating bolt, Long stroke gas piston|
|Magazine Type||Magpul PMAG 30 AK74 MOE|
|Magazine Capacity||30 Round|
|Barrel Material||Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV|
|Overall Length||32.145" Open, 24" Folded|
|Rifling||1:7.5 inch twist, Right hand|
|Top Rail Length|
|Handguard||Free Float M-LOK Handguard w/ slots at 3,6, and 9|
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- For retired firefighters, proof of retirement
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Armed Security Officers: must supply company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card,
then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions
apply when purchasing a weapon through this program
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons
to eligible individuals.