When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the StrikeFire II and shoot?both eyes open. Feature-rich, versatile and reliable, the StrikeFire II is a great choice for shooters who want a quality red dot sight, but don't want to break the bank. Features sleek rear-facing controls for power on/off and easy adjustment of ten dot intensity levels?lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Automatically returns to the last dot intensity used when powered up. The 30mm aluminum alloy chassis provides extra-high recoil rating and is waterproof and fog proof. Strike fast!
Note: Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.
- Fully Multi-Coated : Multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces increase light transmission.
- Red/Green Dot : Allows shooters a choice of dot color.
- Brightness Settings : 10 Levels.
- Single-Piece Chassis : Compact and lightweight.
- Waterproof : O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the rifle scope for reliable performance in all environments.
- Fog proof : Nitrogen gas purging delivers fog proof, waterproof performance.
- Shockproof : Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Hard Anodized Finish :Highly durable low-glare matte finish helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Operating Temperature : Rated from -22 degrees to +140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cantilever Ring Mount : Puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base, providing lower 1/3 co-witness with iron sights on flat top AR-15 rifles.
- Unlimited Eye Relief : Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition.
- Adjustable Dot Intensity : Provides ten variable illumination settings with the lowest two settings being night-vision compatible.
- Battery Life : 12-hour auto-shutdown feature maximizes battery life. Typical battery life is 300 hours at maximum brightness and 6,000 hours at minimum brightness setting.
- Magnification : 1 x
- Objective Lens Diameter : 30 mm
- Eye Relief : Unlimited
- Dot Size : 4 MOA
- Adjustment Graduation : 1/2 MOA
- Travel per Rotation : 25 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment : 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment : 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting : Parallax Free
- Length : 5.6 inches
- Weight : 7.2 ounces