IMPROVES SINGLE-ARMED USE OF LARGE-FORMAT PISTOLS
- Designed and intended for use as a stabilizing accessory for one-handed firing
- M-LOK compatible slots for additional sling mounting options
- Ambidextrous rear QD cup allows sling tension to be applied while firing with one hand to improve stability
- Toolless, single-handed adjustment
SIMPLE, STRONG CONSTRUCTION
- High-strength polymer and metal construction
- Mil-Spec sized carbine receiver extension equipped AR Pistols. Not compatible with proprietary, pistol, or commercial-spec receiver extensions. All ATF, NFA, state and local rules and laws apply, where applicable.
- ATF has ruled that attaching stabilizing braces with certain features will not make a firearm NFA controlled. This product conforms to this ATF precedent. As of December 10, 2019, ATF is no longer issuing classification letters for firearm accessories, including stabilizing braces.
- This product is designed and intended to serve only as a forearm brace for one-handed firing of a pistol. It is not intended to be fired from the shoulder. Any redesign or reconfiguration of this product may render the attached firearm NFA controlled. The user is exclusively responsible for determining the correct application of state and federal law based on the unique configuration of each firearm.