SureFire?s new SOCOM762-RC2 Fast-Attach? suppressor represents a revolutionary breakthrough for attenuating the signature of 7.62 rifles, including those chambered for high-intensity magnum calibers. This compact and lightweight suppressor?mounted to the Mk 3 sniper rifle in .300 Win Mag or a M40A5 in .308 is a perfect weapon system. In fact the original SOCOM762-RC won?recently won the Mk13 contract award with US Special Operations Command in the most extensive suppressor evaluation in history. The rigorous USSOCOM testing addressed all aspects of suppressor performance, and SureFire came out on top. The SOCOM762-RC also received the USSOCOM official safety verification in support of fielding. Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel, it features advanced gas-flow dynamics that reduce back pressure, thereby reducing the suppressed cyclic rate and gas blowback on the operator when used on auto cycling guns. SureFire?s patent-pending front-plate design along with the proprietary improvement in gas-flow dynamics nearly eliminates first-round flash, a true technological breakthrough in this area. It attenuates noise and dust signatures to an unprecedented degree. A new indexing system means this suppressor securely mounts to a SureFire muzzle brake or flash hider even more solidly than our previous models, and is easier to remove after extended firing since the index tab is in a low carbon-buildup area. Like all SureFire Fast-Attach models the SOCOM762-RC2 produces minimal, consistent shift in point of impact compared with an unsuppressed weapon.
- Caliber : 7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
- Length : 8.4 inches
- Weight : 19.5 ounces
- Diameter : 1.5 inches
- Thread Size / Color : No
- Advanced features based off the Winner of US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) extensive and rigorous suppressor trials
- Advanced internal venting to reduce back pressure, cyclic rate, and gas blowback
- Designed for all 7.62 rifles specifically including those chambered for high-pressure magnum cartridges
- Patent-pending front-plate design and proprietary gas flow improvements virtually eliminate first-round flash
- Effective attenuation of noise and dust signatures
- Patented Fast-Attach? design attaches and removes in seconds
- Minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift
- Lightweight and compact for minimal impact on weapon handling characteristics
- Constructed of advanced high-temperature alloys and stainless steel
- Long service life
- Made in the USA
NFA Restricted item
National Firearms Act (NFA)
firearms are Machine Guns, Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, and other firearms requiring ATF approval and registration.
Order Processing Time:
NFA firearms require ATF approval and registration at each step in the transfer process. In-stock items require approximately one month for ATF approval and shipment to your FFL. Backordered and special order items require additional processing and shipping from the manufacturer and can take an additional 2-6 months (suppressors on the short end and others towards the long end depending on the manufacturer).
- In Stock Items- Payment is due before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed (Order Processing Time below for details).
- Backordered Stocking Items- Payment is due when item is restocked and before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed. Special Order Items- Payment is due before special order is placed with manufacturer.
For complete information on purchasing NFA firearms, Click Here