- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
NFA Restricted item
National Firearms Act (NFA) firearms are Machine Guns, Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, and other firearms requiring ATF approval and registration.
Order Processing Time: NFA firearms require ATF approval and registration at each step in the transfer process. In-stock items require approximately one month for ATF approval and shipment to your FFL. Backordered and special order items require additional processing and shipping from the manufacturer and can take an additional 2-6 months
(suppressors on the short end and others towards the long end depending on the manufacturer).
- In Stock Items- Payment is due before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed (Order Processing Time below for details).
- Backordered Stocking Items- Payment
is due when item is restocked and before outgoing ATF paperwork is
filed. Special Order Items- Payment is due before special order is
placed with manufacturer.
For complete information on purchasing NFA firearms, Click Here
|WEIGHT (OZ):||12.6 OZ
|DIAMETER:||1.38 in (35 mm)
|OVERALL LENGTH (IN):||7.2 in (183 mm)
|THREADS:||1/2 in - 28 tpi & M13.5 x 1 mm LH
|ATTACHMENT TYPE:||Direct Thread
|MATERIAL:||Titanium / Stainless Steel
We are proud to participate in SIG Sauer's Law Enforcement / Military
Discount Program which offers many popular SIG weapons at significant discounts
to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and
Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Active 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Armed Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers with ID and Documentations
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In
accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell
LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.