The sleek, high-performance SF Ryder 9 Ti suppressor for 9mm pistols and rifles?featuring a strong, ultra-lightweight titanium tube?is built to the same exacting standards as our battle-proven SOCOM Fast-Attach? suppressors. The 9 Ti's proprietary, highly effective pig-nose baffles are machined from U.S.-mill certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock for extreme durability. These ingenious baffles are indexed and numbered to permit easy disassembly, simple cleaning, and foolproof reassembly every time. Years of development culminated in the creation of the ultimate 9mm sound suppressor?boasting superior sound attenuation and performance.
The SF Ryder 9 Ti?s unique tube is created from ultra-lightweight titanium?fluted to further reduce weight and enhance appearance?as are the front and rear plates. This all helps to minimize the 9 Ti?s weight while increasing its overall strength and performance. Single-point-cut ? x 28 or 13.5 x 1 LH threads (depending on the 9 Ti model) provide secure, easy attachment to similarly threaded 9mm barrels, with no tools required. An extremely durable Cerakote finish, available in three attractive colors, coats the suppressor and protects it from abrasions and corrosion.
Like our world-renowned, award-winning SOCOM suppressors, SF Ryder 9Ti suppressors provide crucial tactical benefits, including reducing a weapon?s sound, dust, and muzzle-flash signature, which helps conceal your position; helping to prevent temporary and permanent hearing loss while enhancing situational awareness and communications; and reducing a weapon?s recoil, which allows for faster follow-up shots and makes shooting more enjoyable. The SF Ryder 9 Ti is an indispensable addition to most any 9mm pistol or rifle.
- Caliber : 9mm
- Length : 7.6 inches
- Weight : 9.5 ounces
- Diameter : 1.25 inches
- Ultra-lightweight titanium tube construction and fluted design reduce weight and increase strength
- Proprietary pig-nose stainless steel baffles are durable and provide superior sound attenuation and greatly reduce muzzle blast
- Baffles are numbered and indexed for easy disassembly and foolproof reassembly; assembly/disassembly and spud-extension tool are included for easy baffle removal
- Quick, secure thread-on attachment to 1.2 x 28 or M13.5 x 1 threaded barrels, depending on the 9 Ti model
- Coated with durable, protective Cerakote finish in black, flat dark earth, or gray
NFA Restricted item
National Firearms Act (NFA)
firearms are Machine Guns, Suppressors, Short Barreled Rifles, Short Barreled Shotguns, and other firearms requiring ATF approval and registration.
Order Processing Time:
NFA firearms require ATF approval and registration at each step in the transfer process. In-stock items require approximately one month for ATF approval and shipment to your FFL. Backordered and special order items require additional processing and shipping from the manufacturer and can take an additional 2-6 months (suppressors on the short end and others towards the long end depending on the manufacturer).
- In Stock Items- Payment is due before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed (Order Processing Time below for details).
- Backordered Stocking Items- Payment is due when item is restocked and before outgoing ATF paperwork is filed. Special Order Items- Payment is due before special order is placed with manufacturer.
For complete information on purchasing NFA firearms, Click Here
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer?s inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.