PX4 Storm Compact: Versatile for Concealed Carry, Home Defense and Recreation
Hold the PX4 Storm Compact and you'll immediately realize that this handgun can do it all. Perfectly sized and balanced, it is equally suited for concealed carry, home- or personal defense as well as recreational shooting. With its full grip, full-capacity magazine, accessory rail and interchangeable backstraps, you will get a further sense of its versatility. But it is at the shooting range that this double/single-action compact handgun will truly wow you: thanks to its rotary barrel system, recoil dissipates radially, resulting in much less thump in your hand and super-fast follow-up shots.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Caliber : .9mm; .40 S&W)
- Action : Single/Double
- Magazine Capacity : 12 Rounds (..40 S&W); 15 Rounds (9mm)
- Barrel Length : 3.27"
- Overall Height : 5"
- Overall Length : 6.8"
- Overall Width : 1.42 "
- Sight Radius : 5.2"
- Weight unloaded : 27.2 g
- Commander-Style Hammer
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Interchangeable Backstraps
- Patented Retractable Lanyard Loop Ambidextrous Slide Lock
- Drop-Free Magazine
- Reversible Mag Release
- Automatic Firing Pin Block
- Ambidextrous Slide Lock
- Picatinny Rail
- Non-Reflective Black Bruniton Finish
- 3-Dot Sight System (Trijicon Night Sights Available)
* Comes with 3 Magazines
We are proud to participate in Beretta's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.