The match-grade barrel is conventionally rifled, spiral-fluted to improve evacuation of debris, and available threaded or unthreaded.
The drop-safe, flat-faced aluminum trigger has a 4.5-5.0 lbs trigger pull and a crisp, tactile reset. The MR920L Elite features a patent-pending optic cut that allows shooters to mount the mini red dot optic of their choosing. The optic cut on the MR920L can accommodate most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters.*
Shadow Systems pistols have the option of a best-in-class optic mounting cut, which accommodates most major brands of RDS optics directly mounted to the slide, without intervening plates or adapters.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Length||7 9/16 inches (unthreaded)|
|Height||4 ¾ inches|
|Slide Material||17-4 Stainless Steel|
|Barrel Material||416R Stainless Steel|
|Trigger pull||4.5-5.0 lbs|
|Front sight||Green Outline, Tritium Dot|
|Rear sight||Black Serrated|
|Slide Coating||Black Nitride|