Mossberg 590 Shockwave SPX
590 Shockwave SPX: Receiver-mounted side saddle with shellholder units/removable top rail, and barrel heat shield. Five polymer shellholders are included, that mount to either side. A removable top rail provides sight or accessory options.
The 590 Shockwave SPX is a 6-shot, 12-gauge firearm with a 14-inch barrel featuring a breacher muzzle; black anodized receiver; matte black barrel and magazine tube; Shockwave Raptor polymer bird’s head grip; heatshield; aluminum side saddle with 7 polymer shell-holder units, allowing for positioning of extra shells on either side of the receiver; and a top-mounted picatinny rail.
With credentials hard-earned over decades of military and law enforcement use, the 590 Shockwave shotgun is the perfect choice for your personal and home defense needs.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase this shotgun
Mossberg 590 Shockwave SPX Specs:
|Barrel Type||Heavy-Walled w/ Heat Shield, Breacher|
|Barrel Finish||Matte Blue|
|Stock Finish||Raptor Grip/Corncob Forend w/ Strap|