ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY. Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- Proof of Eligibility Required and Kept On File
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Model ||Model 19|
|Rear Sight||Red Ramp|
|Barrel Material||Carbon Steel |
|Frame Material||Carbon Steel|
|Barrel Length||4.25" (10.8 cm)|
|State Compliance||CA, MA, CT, DE,HI, IL, NJ, NY, OR, RI, VT, WA|
We are proud to participate in Smith & Wessons' American Guardians program which offers many popular
Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible
• Sworn LE (Law Enforcement) State, County and Local Agency Officers
• Federal LE Agency Officers
• Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
• Retired LE Officers with credentials including Federal, State, County and Local
• LE Academy Cadets with Enrollment Documentation From the Academy
• State Licensed Security Companies and State/City Licensed Security Officers
• Federal Flight Deck Officers
• Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
• First responders including firefighters and rescue personnel with appropriate I.D.
• Military: Active, Retired, Active-Reserve, National Guard
• Veterans, Disabled in any capacity or with an Honorably Discharged DD-214 or Form NGB-22
You MUST qualify as one of the
above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer
agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.