• Gas Block with Picatinny-Style Rail
• Sling Swivel
• A2 Suppressor
• Mid-Length Handguard
• Armornite® Finish on Barrel (Interior & Exterior)
• Chromed Firing Pin
• Rifling: 1 in 10”, 5R Rifling
• Ambidextrous Safety Selector
• Ambidextrous Magazine Release
• Ambidextrous Bolt Release
• Mid-Length Gas System
Armornite® finish is a hardened nitride finish that provides: Enhanced corrosion resistance, greatly improved wear resistance, decreased surface roughness, reduced light reflection and increased surface lubricity. Armornite is used on many S&W® and M&P® products imparting a high level of protection internally and externally where applied.
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Caliber:||308 WIN/7.62 x 51|
|Safety: ||Manual Safety on Lower|
|Barrel Length: ||16"|
|Overall Length:|| 34.0"|
|Front Sight:|| None|
|Action:||Gas Operated Semi-Auto|
|Weight: ||128.0 oz / 3,628.7g|
|Barrel Material:||4140 Steel|
|Barrel Twist:||1 in 10" - 5R Rifling|
|Purpose: || Home Protection, Hunting, Law Enforcement & Military|