IWI MASADA 9mm polymer framed striker-fired pistol was developed in order to provide an advanced solution to the modern battlefield requirements. Much more than just another striker-fired pistol, the MASADA features a low profile barrel for reduced perceived recoil. Fully ambidextrous controls and enhanced ergonomics which provide a natural and instinctive pointing grip angle. Three interchangeable wrap around back-straps coupled with the deep beavertail enabling the MASADA pistol to fit a wide variety of hand sizes.
MASADA's frame is made of high strength, impact resistant fiberglass reinforced polymers. Like all IWI firearms, it is built to withstand and endure all types of military use and abuse in extremely harsh environmental conditions,
MASADA utilizes a modular serialized high grade steel trigger mechanism housing that can be easily removed, allowing simple and easy disassembly and maintenance.
MASADA's trigger is designed to enhance the shooter's accuracy and safety. The MASADA trigger has an average pull from 5.5 to 7 Lb. with a clean and crisp break and a positive reset. Featuring a built-in trigger safety, the pistol will not fire unless the trigger is pulled. The shooter's security is further enhanced during cleaning and maintenance as there is no need to pull the trigger in order to field strip the weapon.
MASADA comes with a polygonal rifled, cold hammer forged barrel with 1:10 RH twist rate.
MASADA magazines offer a generous capacity of 17+1.
IWI MASADA FEATURES:
- Striker-fired pistol
- Easy racked slide with improved front and rear cocking serrations
- External extractor integrated with a tactile and visual loaded chamber indicator
- Cold hammer-forged polygonal rifled barrel
- Integral MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail
- 17+1 rds. black magazines with visible round count
- 100% interchangeability, with an interchangeable trigger mechanism housing that reduces maintenance and life cycle costs
- Clean and crisp trigger reset with a built in trigger safety
- Fast, easy and safe disassembly without the need to pull the trigger
- Combat-style sights cut for Sig Sauer dovetail sights
- Low barrel axis for reduced perceived recoil
- 3 Interchangeable wrap around back-straps S, M, L
- Large trigger guard for use with or without gloves
- Enhanced grip texture which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Fully ambidextrous operating controls: Slide stop lever and Magazine release
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
IWI MASADA Specs
Barrel length (mm): 104 (4.1)
Total length (mm): 189
Weight (approx. Kg) (w/o magazine): .650
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- For retired firefighters, proof of retirement
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Armed Security Officers: must supply company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card,
then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions
apply when purchasing a weapon through this program
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons
to eligible individuals.