- Operation: Direct impingement
- Mag Capacity: 30 Rd.
- Weight: 6.25 lb.
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Overall Length: 32"-35.2"
- Height: 10.25"
- Width: 2.75"
- Twist Rate: 1:7" RH
- Trigger Pull: 4.75 - 7.75 lb.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of
the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit
your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales
page for more details on the ordering process.
- 5.56x45 mm
- Semi-automatic only
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Flat-top receiver, M-1913 MIL-STD rail at the 12 o'clock position
- Round handguard with heatshield
- Front sling swivel
- 16″ button broached chrome-lined barrel
- A2-style compensator
- 1:7" RH twist
- MIL-SPEC carbine buffer assembly with MIL-SPEC springs
- MIL-SPEC carbine buffer tube
- MAGPUL flip-up front & rear sight
- Battle-proven FN Combat Trigger with a smooth, short trigger pull with quick reset for better accuracy
- Collapsible, 6-position with sling mount
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Forward assist
- 30-round GI-pattern aluminum magazine with low-friction follower
We are proud to participate in FN's Law Enforcement / Military
Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts
to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and
Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In
accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell
LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.