Upgrade your EDC with the all-new FN 509? Midsize. This ideal combination of a four-inch slide and barrel with a midsize frame retains full-sized pistol performance in an easily-concealed package. The 9mm pistol ships with 10-round capacity and is compatible with all FN 509 magazines with use of a sleeve. The improved controls aid in manipulation, the new improved texturing on the two included backstraps provides better recoil management and a new, flatter faced trigger allows for more controllable trigger press and cleaner break.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Double-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 26.5 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.0"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.4"
- TWIST RATE: 1:10" RH
- HEIGHT: 5.2"
- WIDTH: 1.35"
- TRIGGER PULL: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.79"
- Full-sized performance in a concealed carry package
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Double-action operation
- Fully ambidextrous controls
- Offered as a non-manual safety model
- Fixed 3-dot luminescent sights (standard)
- Fixed 3-dot night sight available (LE ONLY)
- Easily racked, combat-style sights
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- Improved front and rear cocking serrations
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Enhanced grip textures which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Improved flatter face trigger
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- High visibility, low-friction follower; polymer base with black finish
- Compatible with FN 509 17-round and 24-round magazines with appropriate magazine sleeves
We are proud to participate in FNH's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT?s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys