The Beretta APX Pistol Family is now available in a single stack sub-compact profile. The APX Carry pistol extends the proven APX Series to a sub-compact carry size.
The APX Carry comes standard with a 6+1 (Flush or with pinky extension) and an 8+1 (Extended) magazine. As with all APX pistols, the Carry has been designed specifically for military and law enforcement users who have a need for ultra concealment but want similar handling characteristics and ergonomics to their duty pistols.
The APX Carry features an end user removable serialized chassis and can be easily modified with replaceable grip frame housings.
Controllability and ergonomics are an APX focus: Low-Bore Axis, easily manipulated slide catch, reversible magazine release, aggressive slide serrations, and a smooth DAO style trigger that breaks at 6.5 lbs make it the perfect concealed carry choice.
The APX - the ultimate striker-fired pistol!
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Barrel length (mm)
|Barrel length (in)
|Overall height (mm)
|Overall height (in)
|Overall length (mm)
|Overall length (in)
|Overall width (mm)
|Overall width (in)
|Weight unloaded (g)
|Weight unloaded (OZ)
We are proud to participate in
Beretta's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular
Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.