Unlike earlier UZI models, the charging handle has been moved from the top of the pistol to the left side of the receiver. This allows the addition of a full length Picatinny rail to the top of the pistol, permitting the use of any optical device that utilizes a Picatinny rail clamp mount. An additional Picatinny rail is incorporated in the polymer lower that allows the use of lights and/or lasers to be mounted directly under the barrel.
Extremely reliable and accurate, the UZI PRO pistol incorporates three safety mechanisms:
- Manual thumb safety
- Grip safety that must be fully depressed before cocking or firing
- Firing pin block
Each UZI PRO pistol is supplied with two magazines, one 20 round and one 25 round in states that permit these magazine capacities. A 32 round magazine is also available where permitted by local law. Fully adjustable front and rear sights are standard.
Not available for sale in CA or MA. Magazine capacity restrictions may apply in other states. Please check with your local authorities regarding your local firearms laws.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
IWI UZI PRO Pistol Specs:
20 Round, 25 Round
Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
1:10 inch twist, Right hand
Adjustable Target Sights
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- For retired firefighters, proof of retirement
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Armed Security Officers: must supply company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card,
then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions
apply when purchasing a weapon through this program
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons
to eligible individuals.