How the Commemorative Program Works
- First Step:
- Decide on a point of contact (POC) for your group. They will be the liaison between your group and Proven Arms & Outfitters.
- Second Step:
- After the POC contacts us (see below), a project manager will provide them with an information package and begin the process of weapon selection and design. Our talented designers will help turn your ideas into reality.
- Third Step:
- Once you have chosen a weapon and design, your group places its order. After the production period, firearms are delivered to the firearms dealer of your choice for final pickup.
Call 910.637.0500 or E-Mail inquiries to Firearms@ProvenOutfitters.com with the following information:
- Email Address
- Phone Number (If Available)
- Weapon Type/Brand Interest
- Estimated Quantity (Manufacturer minimums start at 25 pieces)
- Additional Comments