590M shotguns and magazines are uniquely designed incorporating stabilizing ribs that engage the magazine directly to the receiver for a sure lock-up. The 590M Series offers magazine-fed convenience in the legendary Mossberg pump-action tactical platform.
- For home security, tactical, and competition applications, 590M Mag-Fed pump-actions offer many practical advantages: faster reloading/unloading, increased capacity without additional magazine tube length, and quick and easy transitioning between various types of loads (when using designated magazines).
- Full magazines are the center of gravity point, making the 590M shotgun easy to balance for greater accuracy. The 590M is designed around the Mossberg 590, the choice of tactical users worldwide and time-tested over decades of dependable service.
- The features Mossberg tactical pump users expect are all there: Dual extractors, Twin action bars, Positive steel-to-steel lockup, Drilled and tapped receiver, Ambidextrous safety, and a Heavy-walled barrel.
- 590M Accessory magazines are available in 5,10,15 and
20 shot capacity.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Model: 590M
- Gauge: 12
- Capacity: 11
- Chamber: 2.75"
- Barrel Type: Heavy-Walled + Shield
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Sight: Ghost Ring
- Scope: N/A
- Choke: Cylinder Accu-Choke
- LOP Type: Fixed
- LOP: 13.87"
- Barrel Finish: Matte Blue
- Stock Finish: Synthetic - Black
- Weight: 7.75
- Length: 39.5"