With credentials hard-earned over decades of military and law enforcement use, the 590 shotgun is the perfect choice for your personal and home defense needs.
The Model 590 has dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and an anti-jam elevator ensure smooth operation. Top mounted safety provides for ambidextrous operation. Additional special features offered enhance suitability for low and no-light conditions including, tri-railed forends to facilitate accessory lights and lasers, adjustable stocks for rapid adjustment of length of pull coupled with a broad range of accessory barrels make the 500 one of the most adaptable firearms in history.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase this shotgun
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Caliber: 20 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 14 Inches
- Grips/Stock: Pistol Grip
- Sights: Bead
- Choke: Cylinder
- Finish: Matte Blued
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Length : 26.37"
- Shockwave Raptor glass-filled black polymer pistol grip minimizes felt recoil
- Black synthetic ribbed forend with strap
- Fully BATF compliant: Requires NO Tax Stamp for transfers
- Heavy-walled barrel with cylinder bore