Right out of the box, the new 1301 features an oversized charging handle, a large highly textured bolt release, and an oversized reversible safety button. These features make it easy to use in all weather or lighting conditions as your hands will always be able to positively and safely grip it and operate the controls. Also, the aggressive checkering on the forend makes it easy to gain a secure grip even while wearing gloves.>
The 1301 Tactical features a robust, protected ghost-ring system with an interchangeable front sight, which gives the user the opportunity to adapt it to any use - no matter the conditions. An interchangeable choke system allows for maximum flexibility based on use and needs. An OptimaBore HP Improved Cylinder (flush configuration) is included with this package as well as a factory 7+1 capacity one-piece magazine tube (with correct 2.75" shells - certain shells may be beyond 2.75" in OAL and will reduce capacity to 6+1).
The stock is adjustable for length-of-pull with provided spacers to ensure that it will always come up naturally to your shoulder and point easily. Drop and cast are adjustable as well. For additional customization, the receiver offers an aircraft-grade, aluminum MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail that makes it easy to add optics with modifications to the shotgun.
This enhanced tactical shotgun features a cold hammer-forged, back-bored barrel that dissipates recoil away from the shooter's hand and greatly reduces muzzle flip.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
|Barrel length (cm)||47.5cm|
|Barrel length (in)||18.5|
|Magazine||7+1 (with correct 2.75"/70mm shells). 6+1 (with 3"/76mm shells)|
|Overall length (mm)||960|
|Overall length (in)||37.8|
|Receiver||Black Anodized 3” Receiver or Cerakote type finish|
|Sights||Ghost ring sights/picatinny rail|
We are proud to participate in Beretta's American Defender(Law Enforcement / Military
Discount) Program which offers many popular Beretta's weapons at significant discounts
to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters (including volunteers), Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In
accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell
LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.