Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your grip on your weapon.
The X300 Ultra can be attached to a pistol or a long gun since its Rail-Lock system permits rapid attachment to and removal from either Universal or Picatinny rails. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and is O-ring and gasket sealed to make it weatherproof.
- Max Output -- White Light : 1000 lumens
- Tactical Runtime** : 1.25 hours
- Length : 3.60 inches
- Bezel Diameter : 1.125 inches
- Weight w/Batteries : 4.0 ounces
- Batteries : 2 123A (included)
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to longer-range applications
- Quick-detach rail clamp
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Weatherproof?O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction?High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
Note: Items marked as Special Order are ordered from the manufacturer. Being a manufacturer direct dealer, we are dependent on their warehouse inventory and production schedule. While most Special Order turn-around time is about 30 days, some may take a lot longer based on manufacturer availability. Your card will not be charged until the item ships.