IWI TAVOR TS12 Details:
IWI has adapted their futuristic bullpup rifle into the ultimate compact personal-defense shotgun, the Tavor TS12. The TS12 is gas-operated, which cushions felt recoil and makes it easy to control, and with a formidable 15+1 capacity, its an outstanding law enforcement or home defense firearm.
The TS12s unique, rotary magazine system consists of three separate tubes, each capable of holding five, 2-3/4" shells. When a tube runs dry, the shooter manually rotates the next one into position. As soon as that full magazine tube locks in place, the TS12 automatically feeds a fresh round from it into the chamber.
Even better, the Tavor TS12 is completely ambidextrous. It has left- and right-side loading ports, plus the safety, charging handle. A manually controlled gas regulation system lets you adjust the gas TS12s flow for light or heavy loads. Chambered to handle 3" shells, the 18.5" barrel is compatible with all Benelli / Beretta choke tubes.
- Compact - less than 28-1/2" OAL
- 15+1 capacity (w/2-3/4" shells)
- 3" chamber for magnum shells
- Each mag tube holds five 2-3/4" shells or four 3" shells
- Comes with one choke tube
Decked out with a full-length, Picatinny top rail and M-LOK slots on the forearm, the IWI Tavor TS12 is versatile, too, ready accept a variety of tactical accessories. (Yes, its begging for a tactical red dot sight!) But its still a shotgun, so the TS12s barrel is threaded to accept Beretta or Benelli screw-in chokes.
IWI US - TAVOR TS12 12 GAUGE 18.5" Specs:
Action Type: Gas Operated
Barrel Length: 18.5"
Front Sight: None
Gauge: 12 Gauge
Magazine Included: Tubular Magazine
Magazine Type: Fixed
Muzzle: Threaded Choke
Rear Sight: None
Stock Material: Polymer
Weight: 8.85 lbs
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of
the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit
your qualification credentials and FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales
page for more details on the ordering process.
2 position gas regulator, Short stroke gas piston
4 3 Shells, 5 2-3/4 Shells, Per Tube
10.23 (from pistol grip to the top)
Accepts Beretta & Benelli
Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- For retired firefighters, proof of retirement
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Armed Security Officers: must supply company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card,
then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions
apply when purchasing a weapon through this program
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons
to eligible individuals.