- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of
the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit
your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales
page for more details on the ordering process.
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Closed-bolt
- MAG CAPCITY: 200 Rd. belt or 30 Rd. mag
- WEIGHT: 16 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16.1"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 31.5" - 37"
- OVERALL HEIGHT: 9.5"
- TRIGGER PULL: 4 - 6.5 lb.
- TWIST RATE: 1:7 RH
- Formed steel frame
- Folding steel bipod
- Folding carry handle
- Flip-up feed tray cover and feed mechanism
- Top-cover integrated MIL-STD-1913 rail systems for optics
- Cold hammer-forged steel
- Hard chrome-plated bore and chamber
- Quick-change barrel capability
- Removable heatshield
- Ergonomic buttstock contains hydraulic buffer that allows user to maintain high rate of fire with accuracy and effect
- Crossbolt safety
- Redesigned trigger mechanism for semi-automatic fire
- Non-reciprocating charging handle
- Standard disintegrating link belt-fed
- Under-mounted polymer ammunition container helps keep ammunition cleaner for reduced wear and added reliability
We are proud to participate in FN's Law Enforcement / Military
Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts
to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and
Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In
accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell
LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.