The FNX?-9 features an ergonomic, polymer frame with a low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt the FNX? to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4-inch cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy. Ambidextrous operating controls make this handgun perfect for competition or personal defense.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL?s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Double-action/Single-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 17 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 21.9 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.0?
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.4?
- TWIST RATE: 1:10" RH
- HEIGHT: 5.45"
- WIDTH: 1.55"
- TRIGGER PULL: 8.8 - 12.1 lb. or 3.96 - 5.06 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.9"
- Fixed 3-dot sights (standard)
- Fixed 3-dot night sights available
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Matte black or FDE finish
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction
- Replaceable steel rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
Ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop, and magazine release
- Polished nickel coated steel body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer base pad
We are proud to participate in FN's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular FN weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.