Continuing the Hunter lineage, Magpul introduces the Hunter American stock.
Made from reinforced polymer and an anodized aluminum bedding block with steel recoil lugs. The Magpul Hunter American stock offers users a cost-effective replacement featuring a fully adjustable length of pull, comb height, and enhanced ergonomics.
Compatible with Ruger American Short Action rifles, this stock requires no bedding and is a true drop-in solution for the end user. This stock is also M-LOK compatible to accept a broad range of accessories. Included is our Bolt Action Magazine Well - Hunter American and a PMAG 5 7.62 AC which allows the rifle to be used with detachable box magazines without any need for custom inletting.
- Compatible with Ruger American short action rifles
- Bolt Action Magazine Well & PMAG 5 7.62 AC included for Reliable detachable box magazine compatibility
- Reinforced polymer construction with Type III Hard anodized, machine finished cast aluminum bedding block
- High strength steel recoil lugs
- Compatible with barrel profiles up to medium palma
- Fully adjustable length of pull
- Optional cheek riser kit to adjust cheek weld (stock comes pre-fitted with 0.25 Riser)
- M-LOK compatible for additional accessories
PMAG 5 7.62 AC AICS Short Action magazine is for the 308 Winchester and similar sized cartridges. Rifles that use smaller or larger cartridge cases will require the customer to separately purchase an AICS pattern compatible magazine of their choice.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations Controlled Product
"Coming Soon," according to Magpul. We are currently taking Pre-Orders at this time.