The Defender Standard Model 16 features a standard flattop upper receiver with 16" chrome lined 1:7" twist 5.56 barrel, standard semi-auto bolt carrier group, tactical charging handle assembly, Defender lower with SOPMOD buttstock and standard trigger group.
Ships with a sling, operators manual, tactical adjustable rear sight, (1) heavy duty push button swivel (included as of 2011 orders), (1) ten round magazine, and Bullet Button.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Direct gas impingement
- Overall length with SOPMOD collapsed: 33.25"
- Overall length with SOPMOD extended: 36.25"
- A2 Birdcage Compensator 1/2 X 28 thread pitch
- Cryogenically treated barrel to increase accuracy, barrel life and easier cleaning
- Electronically tested and recorded trigger pull