The Hellcat is the highest capacity micro-compact 9mm in the world. The 3"-barreled pistol measures a mere 1" wide and weighs just 18.3 oz. empty yet features a class-leading capacity of 11 rounds with flush-fitting magazine. Its extended magazine bumps up the round count to 13.
With the increasing popularity of optics ready carry guns, the Hellcat is also offered in an OSP™ (Optical Sight Pistol) configuration with a milled slide to accept the smallest, most popular micro red dots on the market. Recommended micro red dots: JP Enterprises JPoint™ and Shield RMSc. Optics mount directly to the slide for the smallest possible footprint.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturers inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
MAGAZINES: (1) 11 - Round, (1) 13 - Round Extended
BARREL: 3" Hammer Forged Steel, Melonite® Finish, 1:10
SIGHTS: U-Dot™: Tritium & Luminescent Front, Tactical Rack Rear, Optics Ready
FRAME: Black Polymer w/ Adaptive Grip Texture™
SLIDE: Billet Machined, Melonite® Finish, Optics Ready
RECOIL SYSTEM: Dual Captive Recoil Spring w/ Full Length Guide Rod
HEIGHT: 4" w/ Flush Mag, 4.5" w/ Extended Mag
GRIP WIDTH: 1"
WEIGHT W/ EMPTY MAG: 17.9 oz w/ Flush Mag, 18.3 oz w/ Extended Mag
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.