The Defender Standard Model 16 features a standard flattop upper receiver with 16" chrome lined 1:7" twist 5.56 barrel, standard semi-auto bolt carrier group, tactical charging handle assembly, Defender lower with Generation 2 collapsing buttstock and standard trigger group. Ships with a sling, operators manual, tactical adjustable rear sight, and (1) thirty round magazine.
You must have a current Federal Firearms License on file to purchase complete weapons or serialized parts. Direct gas impingement Overall length with Gen 2 stock collapsed: 32.5" Overall length with Gen 2 stock extended: 35.75"
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- A2 birdcage compensator
- 1/2 X 28 thread pitch
- Cryogenically treated barrel to increase accuracy, barrel life and easier cleaning
- Electronically tested and recorded trigger pull
- Weight Empty 6.2 lbs