Introducing the game changing SIg Sauer P365SAS-C. Micro-compact everyday carry size with unprecedented 10+1 full-size capacity. The P365 is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. Included standard are XRAY3 Day/Night sights, a 10-round flush fit magazine, and a 10-round extended magazine. An optional 12-round extended magazine allows you to bring the total capacity to 13 rounds. The new P365. Bring More. Everyday.
Sig P365SAS-C Price
The price of the Sig P365 starts at a retail price of $699.99. Proven Arms & Outfitters is proud to offer a discount of over 25% off MSRP at $504.00 to our LE/MIL customers through Sig Sauer's Armed Professional Program.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of
the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit
your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales
page for more details on the ordering process.
||9 mm Luger
||3.1" (78 mm)
||5.8" (147 mm)
||1.0 in (26 mm)
||4.1 in (203 mm)
||17.8 oz( 500g)
||(2) 10rd Steel mag
We are proud to participate in SIG Sauer's Law Enforcement / Military
Discount Program which offers many popular SIG weapons at significant discounts
to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and
Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructors with current certificate of
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In
accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell
LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.