Sig P365 XL
Introducing the game changing SIg Sauer P365 XL. Optics ready, everyday carry size with unprecedented 12+1 full-size capacity. The P365 XL is striker-fired, with the clean crisp trigger pull you expect from a SIG. Lightweight and easy to conceal, the P365 XL is chambered in 9mm and is rated for +P ammunition. Included standard are Optic Ready Slide Compatible with Romeo Zero and RMSc Optics, XRAY3 Day/Night sights, XSeries P365 Grip Module with Integrated Carry Magwell and Extended Beavertail, Flat Trigger with a 90 Degree Break and a 12-round steel magazine. An optional 15-round extended magazine allows you to bring the total capacity to 16 rounds. The new P365 XL. Bring More. Everyday.
Sig P365 XL Price
The price of the Sig P365 XL starts at a retail price of $699.99. Proven Arms & Outfitters is proud to offer a discount of over 25% off MSRP at $504.00 to our LE/MIL customers through Sig Sauer's Armed Professional Program.
Sig P365 XL Specs
- Action: Striker-fired, recoil operated, semiautomatic.
- Cartridge: 9mm.
- Capacity: 12+1; optional 15+1.
- Barrel: 3.7 in.
- Overall Length: 6.6 in.
- Width: 1.1 in.
- Height: 4.8 in.
- Weight w/Magazine: 1 lbs., 4.7 oz.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of
the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit
your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales
page for more details on the ordering process.
||9 mm Luger
||P365 XSERIES Polymer
|Trigger||Striker Fired XSERIES Flat
||3.7" (94 mm)
||6.6" (168 mm)
||1.1 in (26 mm)
||4.3 in (28 mm)
||20.7 oz( 588g)
||OPTICS READY W/ X-RAY3 Day/Night Sights
||(2) 12rd Steel mag
||5.6 in (142 mm)
We are proud to participate in SIG Sauer's Law Enforcement / Military
Discount Program which offers many popular SIG weapons at significant discounts
to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and
Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn
- Law Enforcement Academy cadets with cerfified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Active 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Armed Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers with ID and Documentations
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In
accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell
LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.