- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Caliber: 6.5 Creedmoor
- Operation: Short-stroke gas piston
- Mag Capacity: 10 Rd.
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 41”-42.8”
- Weight: 11.6 lbs.
- Primary Features
- Extended monolithic receiver
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory rails at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions
- Heavy Cold hammer-forged, chrome-lined, free-floating barrel with muzzle device
- Two-Stage Match trigger (Geissele® “Super SCAR”)
- Precision adjustable for LOP and comb height
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- Hogue® rubber grip with finger grooves
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Steel magazine body
- Low-friction follower
We are proud to participate in FNH'S Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.