New for 2019, the SAINT Victor series of rifles and pistols from Springfield Armory are designed to give you everything you need on a premium defensive firearm, right out of the box.
Weighing in at 6.9 lbs, the lower receiver on the SAINT Victor Rifle is Accu-Tite tension-bonded to a flat-top forged upper receiver and features a 16? CMV barrel that is Melonite? finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. The rock-solid, patent-pending M-Lok free-float 15? handguard protects the mid-length gas system and provides plenty of space for accessory attachment.
Unlike many AR rifles on the market today, SAINT Victor Rifles feature a pinned low-profile gas block, a must-have on a professional use defensive rifle. Also included are spring-loaded flip-up sights, an incredibly crisp, grit-free enhanced nickel-boron coated single-stage flat trigger, and Springfield Armory?s proprietary muzzle brake that eliminates barrel rise and softens recoil. The staked receiver end plate features a QD mount for sling attachment.
At the heart of SAINT Victor Rifles is an M16 bolt carrier group that is also Melonite? finished, HPT/MPI tested, shot peened, and houses a 9310 steel bolt. With a fit, finish and feel superior to that of much higher priced AR options on the market, the SAINT Victor Rifle is also available in a California-approved model for 2019, with a Strike Industries Featureless Grip and Magpul MOE fixed stock. An 11.5? SBR configuration is also available for LE and civilian use.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Length: 35.5" Fully Extended / 32.25" Collapsed
- Weight: (with Empty Magazine) 6lbs 9oz
- Upper receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized, 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite? Tension System
- Barrel: 16" CMV, 1:8 Twist, Melonite? Finish
- Gas System: Direct Impingement Mid-Length, Low-Profile
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Boron Coated Single Stage Flat Trigger
- Sights: Spring Loaded Flip-Up Front & Rear
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol grip: Bravo Company Mod.3
- Handguard: 15" M-Lok Aluminum Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company Mod 6 Position
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Dimension Carbine, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16, MPT, Melonite Finish w/ 9310 Steel Bolt
- Magazine: 1-30 Round PMAG Gen M3
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.