Springfield Armory's SAINT AR-15 series expands to include the SAINT SBR, featuring an 11.5 CMV government profiled 1:8 twist barrel that is Melonite finished inside and out for the ultimate in corrosion resistance. This configuration was selected as the best balance between length and ballistic performance of the 5.56 cartridge.
The SAINT SBR, with its forged lower receiver, provides superior accuracy thanks in part to a free-float handguard featuring Springfields rock-solid proprietary attachment system. With four attachment points anchoring it to the barrel nut, this M-Lok compatible handguard was designed to withstand the hard use of law enforcement and military operations. Under the handguard is Springfields pinned multi/mode adjustable gas block for suppressed or unsuppressed use.
Forged from aircraft grade 7075 T6 aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized, the lower receiver is equipped with the Accu-Tite tension system, which reduces movement between the upper and lower receiver. No corners were cut on the MPT (magnetic particle tested) enhanced M16 bolt carrier group the heart of any premium AR. This BCG is finished with super-hard Melonite and carries a 9310 steel bolt.
The GI trigger on the SAINT SBR is nickel boron coated for a smooth, grit-free feel, and the Bravo Company stock, pistol grip and Magpul Gen M3 PMAG are right at home on this combat grade short-barreled rifle. A single-sided 90 degree safety, GI charging handle and A2 flash hider complete the package.
For those looking for a light, tight and quick-handling short-barreled rifle, the SAINT SBR is the ultimate hard use carbine
- Caliber 5.56x45mm NATO (.223REM)
- Length 27.5" - 30.75"
- Weight (with Empty Magazine) 5 lbs 9 oz
- Upper Receiver:Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum Flat Top, Forward Assist and M4 Feed Ramps
- Lower Receiver: SA Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite Tension System & Receiver End Plate w/ QD Swivel Attachment
- Barrel: 11.5" CMV, Melonite Internally & Externally, A2 Flash Hider / 1:8 Twist
- Gas System : SA Proprietary Low Profile Carbine Length Adjustable Gas Block
- Trigger: Springfield Armory Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Sights : Not Included
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol grip:Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard: Full Length Aluminum Free Float Handguard w/ M-Lok Attachment Points'
- Butt Stock: Bravo Company Gunfighter
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: Mil-Spec Carbine Receiver Extension, 7075 T6 Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 Melonite Finish, MPT, 9310 Steel Bolt
- Magazine: 1 - 30 Round Magpul PMAG
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.