The SAINT AR-15 Pistol in .300 BLK harnesses the power of the battle-proven round for more capability and versatility in a compact platform.
Complete with a rugged SB Tactical SBX-K forearm brace and a 9-inch Melonite treated CMV barrel, the SAINT AR-15 Pistol is small, fast, and ideal for CQB. The patent-pending free float handguard design, nickel boron-coated GI single-stage trigger, pinned, low-profile adjustable gas block and exclusive Accu-Tite tension system complete this compact, combat-grade package.
The compact design is the perfect complement to the .300 BLK round making the SAINT AR-15 Pistol an ideal choice for home defense. At just 27.75 inches long, and weighing only 5.9 pounds, this new AR pistol in .300 BLK from Springfield Armory delivers a lot of power in a small, fast-handling package
- Caliber .300 AAC Blackout
- Length 27.75"
- Weight (with Empty Magazine) 5lbs, 9oz
- Upper Receiver: SA Forged Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aircraft Grade 7075 T6 Aluminum w/ Accu-Tite? Tension System
- Barrel: 9" CMV 300BO w/ Melonite? Treatment, 1:7 Twist
- Gas System : Direct Impingement Pistol-Length Gas Port w/ Adjustable Gas Block
- Trigger: Springfield Armory? Proprietary, Nickel Boron Coated GI
- Trigger Guard: Bravo Company
- Pistol grip: Bravo Company Mod 3
- Handguard: M-Lok Aluminum SA Patent Pending Free Float w/ SA Locking Tabs and Forward Hand Stop
- Forearm Brace: SB Tactical - SBX-K
- Buffer Assembly: Carbine "H" Heavy Tungsten Buffer
- Receiver Extension: SA Pistol T6 Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Charging Handle: GI Style
- Bolt Carrier Group: Enhanced M16 Melonite? Finish, MPT, 9310 Steel Bolt
- Magazine: 1 - 30 Round Magpul PMAG
We are proud to participate in Springfield Armory's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers Springfield Armory weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets
Springfield Armory's program requires that dealers submit copies of proof of customer eligibility to Springfield Armory. By participating in the program and submitting proof of eligibility, you acknowledge that your purchase information, including serial number will be sent to and kept on file by Springfield Armory.
You MUST qualify as one of the above in order to purchase LE/MIL weapons under the program. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.