PX4 Storm SubCompact: Big Tactical Performance, Concealable Size
The Beretta Px4 Storm SubCompact pistol is the most advanced deep concealment tactical pistol of its kind. It is a miniature-size version of the ultra-reliable PX4 Storm, a double/single-action pistol that keeps gaining an enthusiastic following among military and police organizations worldwide. The SubCompact does not sacrifice any of the features of its larger counterpart, while offering superior concealability and light weight
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Caliber : .9mm; .40 S&W
- Action : Single/Double
- Magazine Capacity : 10 Rounds (.40 S&W); 13 Rounds (9mm)
- Barrel Length : 3"
- Overall Height : 4.8"
- Overall Length : 6.22"
- Overall Width : 1.42 "
- Sight Radius : 4.8"
- Weight unloaded : 26.1 g
- Commander-Style Hammer
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Interchangeable Backstraps
- Drop-Free Magazine
- SnapGrip Extension
- Reversible Mag Release
- Automatic Firing Pin Block
- Picatinny Rail
- Non-Reflective Black Bruniton Finish
- 3-Dot Sight System (Trijicon Night Sights Available)
* Comes with 3 Magazines
- 10 Round (.40 S&W); 12 Rounds (9mm)
We are proud to participate in Beretta's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.