The OSCAR3 10-20x30mm is an industry first innovative mini spotting scope featuring electronic image-stabilization, putting rock-solid spotting scope magnification in the palm of your hand, no tripod required. Due to the OSCAR3 size and ranging capability, it is ideal for backpacking, spot/stalk and tree stand archery, or long range rifle hunting in open country or mountains as well as concealed viewing situations for LE or Military use. Our SOS (SIG Optic Stabilizer) system allows for quick and easy target identification by stabilizing the image and virtually eliminating a shaky image for all users. The low dispersion, fully multi-coated glass with BAK4 prism provides you with the maximum in color clarity and image brightness creating crisp resolution and image contrast. Offers a multi-position twist-up eyecup that provides a generous eye relief for all users. Dependable waterproof (IPX-4 rated) and fog-proof performance. One-handed power selector wheel offers ease of operation while holding a rifle or bow.
- SOS -Proprietary SOS SIG Optic Stabilizer system is gyroscopically stabilized to cancel out unwanted shaking and vibrations that can blur an image, especially at higher spotting scope magnification levels.
- Infinite Guarantee - SIG SAUER Electro-Optics are guaranteed forever. It's and unlimited lifetime guarantee.
- Lensarmor - Abrasion-resistant lens coatings for extreme durability ensure the lenses on your scope will stay sharp, bright, and clear.
- Spectracoat -Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum providing superior light transmission.
- Stealth ID - Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol side serrations ad grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
- 5 Year Warranty - Covers any defects in materials and workmanship in the electronic and Tritium components of illuminated electronic sights for 5 years from date of manufacture.