With credentials hard-earned over decades of military and law enforcement use, the 590 Shockwave shotgun is the perfect choice for your personal and home defense needs.
Built on Mossberg?s proven pump-action design, the 590 Shockwave features an overall length of 26.37 inches; 14-inch heavy-walled barrel; non-binding twin action bars; positive steel-to-steel lock-up; an anti-jam elevator; dual extractors; and an ambidextrous, top-mounted safety. Other features include a clean-out tube; drilled and tapped anodized aluminum receiver; cylinder bore barrel with single bead sight; and sling swivel studs. Unique to the 590 Shockwave models are a ?bird?s head? shaped-profile grip that allows for greater control while lessening felt recoil.
The Model 590 has dual extractors, positive steel-to-steel lockup, twin action bars, and an anti-jam elevator ensure smooth operation. Top mounted safety provides for ambidextrous operation. Additional special features offered enhance suitability for low and no-light conditions including, tri-railed Mossberg Shockwave forend to facilitate accessory lights and lasers, adjustable stocks for rapid adjustment of length of pull coupled with a broad range of accessory barrels make the 500 one of the most adaptable firearms in history.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Must be 21 or older to purchase this shotgun
Mossberg 590 Shockwave Features
- Action: Pump
- Capacity: 6 Rounds
- Caliber: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 14 Inches
- Grips/Stock: Pistol Grip
- Sights: Bead
- Choke: Cylinder
- Finish: Matte Blued
- Weight: 5.25 lb
- Length : 26.4"
- Shockwave Raptor glass-filled black polymer pistol grip minimizes felt recoil
- Black synthetic ribbed forend with strap
- Fully BATF compliant: Requires NO Tax Stamp for transfers
- Heavy-walled barrel with cylinder bore