The M9A3 Black
With the M9A3 semiauto pistol, Beretta has created a coming-together of all the tactical and functional features that today's combat professionals may require. From Vertec-style thin grip to universal slide design convertible from safety-decocker to decocker-only, from a beveled magazine well to oversize mag-release button, from a 3-slot built-in Picatinny rail to high-capacity capability for maximum firepower, the M9A3 was designed to deliver the performance that military, law-enforcement and VIP-protection professionals demand.
The Vertec-style vertical grip of the M9A3 offers two very important benefits. Its vertical configuration makes it easy to point the handgun to where one would normally point the index finger of the dominant hand. This instinctive pointing is highly prized by tactical shooters and makes for consistent--and consistently-accurate--target acquisition. Also, the grips are thin in spite of being able to accommodate a double-stack, high capacity magazine. This makes trigger-reach simple even for those with smaller hands, besides offering a more compact profile for those carrying the M9A3 concealed. All this, plus the crisp checkering on the front and rear backstrap as well as a removable wraparound grip make any combat hold simple and consistent.
One of the most salient benefits of the M9A3 is its universal slide, which is easily convertible from FS to G mode. This means that the M9A3s safety lever can be used in a safety-decocker mode or it can be converted to perform a decocker-only function for those who prefer this configuration. More versatility is also offered in the form of a removable front sight, for tactical shooters who have a distinct preference in terms of sight picture, material or construction. In addition, a variety of accessory options are possible thanks to the built-in 3-slot Picatinny rail located in front of the trigger guard, which enables the easy attachment of a variety of tactical lights, laser devices and more.
In short, this combat pistol was designed to be perfect for any tactical use, including home- and personal defense, tactical competitions as well as duty carry in any condition.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL?s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
This weapon has a threaded barrel, and sale to the state of California is prohibited by law
- Caliber : .9mm
- Action : Single/Double
- Grip Width : 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity : 17 Rounds
- Barrel Length : 4.9"
- Overall Height : 5.4"
- Overall Length : 8.5"
- Overall Width : 1.5 "
- Sight Radius : 6.1"
- Weight unloaded : 33.3 g
- External Hammer
- Over-center safety levers (Safety-Decocker)
- Vertec thin style straight grip
- Wrap-around backstrap grip unit
- Oversized magazine button
- 3 slot MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Polymer recoil guide rod
- Threaded barrel
- Removable front dovetail sight
- Tritium Night Sights
* Comes with 3 - 17 Round Magazines
We are proud to participate in Beretta's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT?s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.