M9A1: The Evolution of a Classic Tactical Pistol
Welcome to the world of the legendary Beretta M9, the world?s most dependable autopistol. For over a quarter century, it has met and surpassed the nearly-impossible criteria set by the US military, creating a new standard against which all other semiautomatic pistols are measured. Because of its durability and reliability, it has remained the companion of the US military in theaters as diverse as the mountains of Afghanistan, the jungles of Latin America and the sands of the Iraqi deserts; regardless of the environment or the scenario, the M9 proves itself over and over again as the most tried and true professional sidearm.
The Beretta M9 has been to more conflicts than any other modern pistol in the free world. Soon after being adopted as the official sidearm of the US military, it was deployed in Panama in 1989. This operation further tested the M9?s ability to function reliably in the sweltering conditions of jungle warfare?which it did, quickly winning the approbation of the men and women carrying it. Next, it was deployed in the first Gulf War to the dry desert sands of Iraq, as well as in the urban and rural landscapes of former Yugoslavia.
In the new century, the M9 accompanied US forces and its allies to Afghanistan, yet another extreme environment that ranges from sub-freezing mountain heights to scorching-hot low-lying areas. And a second war in Iraq has confirmed its reputation for quality, accuracy and reliability in the stressful conditions of desert and urban warfare. No matter the challenge, the Beretta M9 is always up to the task and remains proud of being relied upon by the men and women of the US military.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
Note : We are a factory direct LE/Mil dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer's inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within 3-5 weeks, some may take up to 90-120 days. Please keep this in mind when placing an order for a Special Order item. We do not charge your card until your order ships.
- Caliber : .9mm
- Action : Single/Double
- Grip Width : 1.3"
- Magazine Capacity : 15 Rounds
- Barrel Length : 4.9"
- Overall Height : 5.4"
- Overall Length : 8.5"
- Overall Width : 1.5 "
- Sight Radius : 6.1"
- Weight unloaded : 33.3 g
- External Hammer
- Ambidextrous Safety
- Reversible Magazine Release
- Combat Trigger Guard
- Disassembly Latch
- Grip Checkering
- Beveled Magazine Well
- Picatinny Rail
- Non-Reflective Black Bruniton
- Open Slide Design
- 3-Dot Sight System (Trijicon Night Sights Available)
* Comes with 3 - 15 Round Magazines
We are proud to participate in Beretta's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.