First introduced in the US in 1990, the Jericho 941 has enjoyed wide acceptance by American shooters over the last 25 years. Based on the highly regarded CZ-75 short recoil system, Jericho pistols combine proven design and function with IWIs exceptionally high standards for reliable performance, accuracy and quality construction.
The Jericho features a frame mounted safety enabling condition one cocked and locked carry with single action function or hammer down double action function. Additional features include an integral Picatinny style rail for mounting accessories, adjustable dovetailed sights, and a firing pin block. Barrels are cold hammer forged of the finest Mil-Spec CrMoV steel.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
1:10 RH, Polygonal
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- For retired firefighters, proof of retirement
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Armed Security Officers: must supply company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card,
then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions
apply when purchasing a weapon through this program
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons
to eligible individuals.