- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
(2) 16 Round
Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
1:10 RH, Polygonal
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Copy of employment credentials for a fire department or ambulance service
- For retired firefighters, proof of retirement
- EMTs/Paramedics must supply copy of their current employment ID
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Armed Security Officers: must supply company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card,
then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions
apply when purchasing a weapon through this program
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons
to eligible individuals.