IWI US is proud to bring back the world famous Galil ACE family of pistols and rifles to the US commercial/civilian market.
The modernized Galil ACE is based upon the reliable mechanism of the original Galil rifle first developed by IMI in the late 1960s. Drawing inspiration from the legendary Russian AK-47 and the Finnish Valmet RK 62, the IWI Galil ACE has been continuously improved over the last 40 years, resulting in todays extremely reliable and highly accurate Galil ACE.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
Closed rotating bolt, Long stroke gas piston
MAGPUL PMAG GEN M3 with Window
Chrome lined, Cold hammer forged, CrMoV
7.6 lbs w/out Magazine
1:7 inch twist, Right hand
Adjustable with Tritium front post and 2-dot Tritium rear aperture.
Manufacturer LE/Mil Program Pricing - Purchaser Must Provide Proof of Eligibility. Please see Additional Information tab for Eligibility Requirements.
We are proud to participate in IWI's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular IWI weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMTs
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
- Armed Security Officers: must supply company security ID and state authorization or letter of armed status. If there is no “armed officer” state authorization card, then a letter from the security company indicating the officers employment and status as an armed guard must be provided as well as their identification card. All state restrictions apply when purchasing a weapon through this program
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.