We are proud to participate in FNH's Law Enforcement / Military Discount Program which offers many popular FNH weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT?s
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
The FNX?-45 is the result of years of innovative product development and advanced engineering techniques. Modeled after the FNP?-45 service pistol introduced in 2007 under the U.S. Joint Combat Pistol Program, the FNX?-45 is a double-action/single-action hammer-driven pistol with highly enhanced ergonomics. Its manual safety/decocking levers, slide stop lever and magazine release are all fully ambidextrous for ease of operation with either hand and from any firing position. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel. The FNX?-45?s checkered polymer frame has multiple interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets. A MIL-STD 1913 mounting rail on the underside accepts tactical lights and lasers.
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Operation: Double-action/Single-action
- Sights: Fixed 3-dot or Fixed 3-dot night
- Magazine: 15rd
- Weight: 33.2 oz (empty)
- Barrel Length: 4.5 in (include bore and chamber)
- Overall Length: 7.4" in
- Stainless Steel Slide & Black Frame
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Replaceable steel rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop and magazine release
- Comes with (3) 15 rd magazines
Note : We are a factory direct dealer. Special Order turn-around time is dependent on the manufacturer?s current inventory and production schedule. While most orders are filled within a few weeks, some may take longer. Please keep this in mind. Cards are not charged until the order ships.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL?s information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.