The ECHO trigger is a ground breaking drop-in design that is approved by the ATF.
The ECHO trigger allows shooter to select from 3 different settings.
- Safe Mode: Firearm will not fire.
- Semi-Automatic Mode : Firearm fires when trigger is pulled.
- ECHO Mode: Firearm fires when trigger is pulled and also when the trigger is released
The ECHO trigger is designed with safety being the utmost priority. When the Shooter is in the ECHO mode and depresses the trigger one round if fires, if the target moves, the shootER can move the selector to the safe position and the second round will NOT fire upon release.
The Echo Trigger has several distinct features:
- Patented design that gained the ATF Approval (Patent#US 8,820,211 B1)
- Drop-in design technology for the AR-15 platform (Licensed through Mossberg)
- Technology licensed through HIPERFIRE inside the ECHO trigger
- Light, clean, and crisp pull in Semi-Automatic Mode
- The Echo trigger is packed full of cutting edge technology
- Reliable function in Echo Mode
Echo Trigger not available in ND, OR, WA, and NJ.