Current production Scorpion pistols lack the 3/4″ sling slot on the left side of the action that is present on earlier variants.The CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol is legally classified by the ATF as a pistol, and is intended by CZ-USA to be used as a pistol. Under current federal law and ATF policy attaching a stock to this pistol – or attaching a device which is then used as a stock or intended to be used as a stock – constitutes the making of a short-barreled rifle which requires registration with ATF and the payment of the applicable tax. Users of the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 Pistol bear the sole responsibility for ensuring their use of the firearm complies with all local, state, and federal firearms laws.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
||CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S2 Pistol Micro w/ Folding Brace
||Double Stack Polymer
||Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
||Cold Hammer forged, muzzle threaded 1/2x28
|Overall length (in)
||13.875 collapsed / 22.5 extended
||Ambidextrous thumb safety