Spring loaded pump action shotgun. To open bolt, hold release button and pull down on forearm. This will open the action, to close, simply release forearm as spring will close the action. After the trigger is pulled the same action will need to be repeated to eject spent shell and load another from the magazine.
The primary safety is located on the backside of the trigger guard. When engaged, the safety is designed to block the trigger, hammer lever and the hammer which makes the firing mechanism immobile.
Tubular magazine; bottom loading. Shot plug is included and comes installed. Shot plug is easily removable by unscrewing the magazine cap. Simply pull plug out and replace magazine cap.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
Tactical Home Defense
- Pump action
- 12 Gauge
- 18.5in barrel
- Marine finish
- Stock dimensions: 1.5in x 2.5in x 14.25in
- Average weight: 6.2 lbs
- 3in chamber