Nano 9mm - Comfort and Power in Concealed Carry and Personal Defense
The Nano was designed with one goal in mind: creating the ideal micro-compact pistol for concealed carry and personal defense. Thanks to its thin, snag-free profile, the Nano effortlessly glides in and out of your holster, while its smooth contour and low weight offer you maximum comfort even for all-day carry. Its operation is simple and intuitive, and its modular design gives you several custom options requiring no gunsmithing.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFL's information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
- Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
- Caliber : 9mm
- Action: Striker
- Magazine Capacity : 6 & 8 Rounds
- Barrel Length : 3"
- Overall Height : 4.17"
- Overall Length : 5.63"
- Overall Width : .9 "
- Sight Radius : 3.3"
- Weight unloaded : 19.8 g
- Striker Deactivator
- Two magazine sizes included
- Reversible Magazine Release
- Snag-free design
- Polymer Frame
- Serialized Chassis
- Advanced Coating
- Adjustable 3-dot Sights System (Trijicon Night Sights Available)
* Comes with 2 -6rd flush, 1 - 8 rd extended magazine
We are proud to participate in Beretta's LE/Military/1st Responder program which offers many popular Beretta weapons at significant discounts to eligible customers. Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals.