Technical choices, such as the Vertec steel frame and the Brigadier slide, take the weight of the 92X Performance to 1350 g, a key weight which increases the pistol's stability and reduces muzzle rise when shooting. The oversized magazine and the rear chequering, which can also be found on the front of the frame, improve the pistol's handling as well as its grip. The raised frame profile near the magazine release enables the shooter's hand to sit as high as possible on the hilt, which itself is also oversized to enable a deeper hold. The magazine release is oversized and reversible and an adjustable version is available on the aftermarket. Safety on the frame is ambidextrous and is available in three different size profiles, making it adaptable to various hand types and different IPSC divisions.
Faster cycle time
To enable even faster cycle time, the 92X has a skeletonized hammer with a competition standard hammer spring. The new Extreme-S trigger mechanism keeps the striker automatic safety latch active ensuring the safety of the pistol in case it falls but decreases trigger reset by up to 40%. With the Extreme-S the 92X Performance has an “out of the box” weight of 1.5 kg in single action and 3 kg in double action. The saw-toothed handling grooves on the front and rear of the Brigadier slide ensure maximum grip during slide movement, in all conditions. The steel spring recoil rod ensures maximum operational accuracy. The area where the finger rests on the trigger is chequered and was redesigned to achieve a vertical front profile in single action.
The “Match” take down lever ensures a precise reference point for the second hand. The “hold open” lever profile is lowered and is of the “stealth lever” type, so as not to interfere with the finger resting on the safety lever during the out of ammunition warning.
The front bead is equipped with a red fibre optic insert to enable quick and accurate aim realignment, it also has a rear sight, without coloured references, which can be adjusted laterally and vertically to the micrometre.
The 92X Performance also offers the possibility to regulate the pre-travel and extra travel via two screws located inside the frame, next to the upper section of the magazine well.
The 92X has an appealing and refined dual tone look, obtained using a Nistan finish to treat the frame surface and slide with the contrast provided by the black burnished barrel.
The pistol comes with two 15-cartridge magazines with an oversized rubber pad to give the dominant hand extra grip and to protect the magazine during quick change operations.
- Not available where prohibited by law
- Proof of eligibility is required and we will keep a copy of the eligibility on file.
- Offer not available in all states
- All web sales must go through a Federal Firearms Licensee
- Your order confirmation will contain information on how to submit your qualification credentials and FFLs information
- Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable
Please check out the Individual Firearms Sales page for more details on the ordering process.
Beretta 92X Performance Specs:
|Barrel length (mm)
|Barrel length (in)
|Overall height (mm)
|Overall height (in)
|Overall length (mm)
|Overall length (in)
|Overall width (mm)
|Overall width (in)
|Weight unloaded (g)
|Weight unloaded (OZ)
Eligible customers are:
- Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and Service-connected Disabled Veterans
- Law Enforcement: Federal, State, and Local Active or Retired Sworn Officers
- Corrections Officers including Parole and Probation Officers
- 1st Responders: Firefighters, Paramedics, and EMT's
- Licensed Federal, State, City and Private Security Officers
- Commercial Pilots and Federal Flight Deck Officers
- Court Judges
- District and Deputy District Attorneys
- NRA Certified Firearms Instructors with current certificate of training
You MUST qualify as one of the above to purchase this weapon. In accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals