Benchmade Follow-Up 101 Knife
- HIGH-QUALITY: The CPM-S30V stainless steel blade is extremely well-balanced, offering superb edge qualities and rust resistance. The skeletonized handle reduces weight and allows for paracord wrapping.
- WELL-DESIGNED: The Follow-Up 101 is a full-tang fixed blade knife, providing great strength and reliability. The simplicity of the knife also makes it easy to clean.
- ALWAYS READY: The 101 is rugged yet comfortable to hold and use. The black Boltaron sheath offers protection and accessibility.
- VERSATILE: The Follow-Up 101's drop-point, utility blade style serves well for a variety of tactical tasks and everyday use.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Benchmade's limited Lifetime Warranty and LifeSharp Service keep your knife in the best condition. If your knife needs repair or sharpening, Benchmade will take care of it. Available for knives purchased from an authorized dealer.
Benchmade Follow-Up 101 Knife Specifications:
Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC)
Blade Length: 2.60" (6.60cm)
Blade Thickness: 0.14" (3.66mm)
Overall Length: 5.99" (15.21cm)
Handle Thickness: 0.14" (3.66mm)
Weight: 2.03oz (57.55g)